Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by RP International
The Successful Candidate will; (Responsibilities)
- Bridge between the customer Enterprise and The Client's product Architect providing deep domain expertise within the implementation of the Technical solution.
- Be a trusted advisor to the customer, driving conversations with their Enterprise Architects and business stakeholders that shape the architectural vision and establish a program direction.
- Advise and mentor diverse teams, which may include customer and partner resources providing guidance on application and integration development best practices as well as technical product assistance.
- Engage with the customer and review key artifacts to keep programs on track and ensure the delivered solutions remain extendable and maintainable going forward.
- 5+ years' experience of working on deployment teams throughout the project life cycle, ideally using Agile development techniques.
- Proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations.
- Extensive experience of at least one of our target industries - telecommunications, media, insurance, health insurance or public sector.
- Excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers or delivering a technical presentation.
- Cloud Architecture
- Salesforce (Force.com, Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, Wave)
- Data Warehouse and Analytics
- Integration technologies
- Performance and scalability architecture
- Salesforce experience is highly advantageous (coming from a Siebel/other CRM background would also be good)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer/Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Technical Administrator