Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Your Responsibility as OpenShift engineer
Primary Responsibility: OpenShift - Need to have experience in implementing OpenShift.
- Primary focus is Redhat OpenShift
- Manage the scalability of the solution and manage the capacity.
- Work on incidents arising in the OpenShift platform.
- Build DevOps methods to keep the service up to date and current with all SVE and patches.
- Provide consulting services to consumers as needed.
- Help consumers host applications in these container environment
- Basic understanding of underlying technologies like SDN, Certificates, Load Balancer so that they can be managed within the OpenShift platform
- Pair with consultants, teammates and consumers in an agile environment.
- Focus on Automation of the entire process of Managing the containers.
- Basic understanding of Container Images like Dockers, LXD, LXC, etc.
- Experience with Containers.
- Knowledge of CICD pipelines
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Familiar with JIRA or other Backlog management tool.