Linux Administrator/Belgium/500 Euros pd
Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by Endeavour Recruitment
An experienced Linux Administrator required to join a critical project on a 6 month contract 30 minutes from central Brussels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Linux Administrator, the Consultant will have the responsibilities to:
- Gain knowledge of the overall PT system infrastructure
- Describe and suggest improvements
- Process documents and write ANSIBLE playbooks and scripts to automate manual set up processes and to monitor systems, applications.
- Obey the existing configuration control workflow based on GIT to integrate his/her work with the one produced by the rest of the team
- Investigate and document our deployment automation pipelines
- Strong expertise in Linux/Unix system administration, including network knowledge (SLES, OpenSUSE and Debian)
- Collaborative development experience using GIT flow
- Experience in writing ANSIBLE playbooks
- Excellent English communication skills (including technical writing)
- The following competencies are valued additions:
- Working practices in Samba4 AD DC environments
- HP hardware knowledge (DL Servers, Z workstations, Aruba/ProCurve networking, 3PAR SAN)
Please get in touch for further details.