Web Content Publisher ( UX/SEO ) - Geneva, Switzerland
Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by Contracts IT Ltd
Web Content Publisher (UX/SEO) - Geneva, Switzerland
Languages: ENGLISH only.
Skills and Experience:
- University degree in communications, marketing, languages, writing or other relevant discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in external communications for a public or private sector organisation, preferably in digital content creation/publishing role.
- Strong web publishing skills (experience of content management systems) and ability to create web content directly in HTML.
- Excellent understanding of best practices in web user experience and SEO.
- Ability to structure information and create user-focused designs for web pages (including use of wireframing/prototyping tools such as eg Balsamiq, Sketch, Figma).
- Ability to create and edit visual content (Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator etc.).
Description of work:
- Assist in the creation and publishing of content for web news items and web pages, taking into account guidelines and best practices in user experience (UX) and SEO. Edit web content written by other staff.
- Assist in the review, layout and publishing of updates to the website following the correct structure, language and design requirements for web pages based on established policy and practices.
- Gather content through liaising with internal colleagues as well as through secondary research.
- Image sourcing, retouching, and acquisition of usage rights.
Please send your CV to Janisha and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force - ALL applicants welcome to apply