Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by RP International
- The Stockholm team is developing and running advanced cloud-based telecom software solutions used by communications service providers across the globe. We are looking to strengthen the team with a skilled Cloud Engineer to be the owner of our cloud-based environments.
- Our solutions are used by over 100 telecom providers worldwide, including leading companies like Salesforce, AT&T and Tata. The portfolio includes Big Data solutions running in Hadoop ecosystem.
- As a Cloud Engineer you will be in charge of our AWS infrastructure design as well as Hadoop cluster design and maintenance. Key activities include server & services configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting and drive continuous improvements.
- You will be part of the Stockholm R&D team working closely with Customer Services, Support and the global IT organization.
- We think that you are a technically skilled, analytical, customer focused engineer with a strong IT & networking profile that enjoys taking responsibility, making sure our customers get full value of our high-tech solutions.
- The Stockholm office is located in Münchenbryggeriet, Södermalm, with a beautiful view of the City Hall on Lake Mälaren.
- In charge of our cloud-based infrastructure
- Build and configure AWS services
- Analyze and resolve incidents
- Continuous improvement of the environment
- Ensure that agreed DR and security requirements are implemented
- Development of automation tools to ensure rapid deployment and configuration of services
Why should you apply?
- Opportunity to work and grow your skill set in cutting-edge technologies
- Provide solutions to world-leading communication service providers
- Be a key player in a highly skilled, international and diverse team
- Great working environment in central Stockholm
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Expert in Linux and Windows server management
- Good understanding of network concepts
- Exposure to security models and best practices
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of the concepts of virtualization and cloud computing
- Experience in configuration of open source components
- Hands-on experience in AWS technologies
- Competency in the Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience in Scripting and automation
- Self-starter who is excited about learning new skills
- Passionate about technology
- Customer focused, quality conscious, dependable
- Highly analytical
- Good communication skills