Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by McGregor PACE
EXPANSION! GROWTH! OPPORTUNITY!
NO EVENINGS! NO WEEKENDS! NO MAJOR HOLIDAYS!
McGregor PACE, a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly is looking for an experienced creative, caring, patient and energetic Activity Coordinator to plan and implement therapeutic recreational activity programs for frail, older adults including those with dementia, vision/hearing or physical impairments to serve as a key member of our Interdisciplinary team.
Our ideal candidate is a creative certified Activities professional with established work experience in charting and record documentation, care planning, creating and Implementing a Monthly Activity Calendar, is able to manage a large case load and works well independently
- Minimum two years experience in a social or recreational program providing and coordinating services for a frail or elderly population within the last five years, in a patient activities program in a health care setting
- Bilingual Spanish/English speaking preferred
- Experience working with frail elderly and persons with dementia. Art or music abilities a plus!
- High School Diploma required. Certified Activity Coordinator preferred; Bachelor's degree in art, music, or recreational therapy preferred.
- Experience in a multidisciplinary care setting desirable
- Computer/typing proficient. Formal presentation/public speaking experience preferred
- Completion of the Basic Education for Activity Professionals required; ADC preferred
- Valid Ohio driver's license and working car required
We offer excellent benefits and starting salary. Pre-hire screening required.
McGregor PACE Cleveland, OH
McGregor PACE Warrensville Hts
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.