Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by Cloudstream
Leading global IT consultancy in Germany is looking for both Java Developers & Senior Java Developers to part of their software technology center. You would be working onsite in Berlin for their client in the Civil & National Security area.
You would would be working with agile software development, DevOp infrastructure automation or continuous delivery
- Part of all the phases of software development projects
- Creation of technical concepts
- Responsible for the evaluation of new methods or procedures in the field of Java development.
- University degree in computer science, business informatics or two year completed vocational training.
- Knowledge/experience of architecture concepts of frameworks and design patterns
- Several years development experience working with Java technology and experience/exposure with Spring or Java EE
- Automation testing experience with technologies eg JUnit or Mockito
- Experience CI & CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience build systems eg Maven, Gradle
- Knowledge/exposure working within an agile environment (Scrum or Kanban)
- Fluent German speaking (C2 - Level)
You will need to do a security clearance check.