Linux Administrator ( Ansible ) - Wavre, Belgium
Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by Contracts IT Ltd
Linux Administrator (Ansible) - Wavre, Belgium
Languages: ENGLISH with FRENCH
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in writing Ansible playbooks.
- Strong expertise in Linux/Unix system administration, including network knowledge (SLES, OpenSUSE and Debian).
- Collaborative development experience using GIT flow.
Description of work:
- Describe and suggest improvements.
- Process documents and write Ansible playbooks and scripts to automate manual set up processes and to monitor systems, applications.
- Obey the existing configuration control workflow based on GIT to integrate his/her work with the one produced by the rest of the team.
- Investigate and document our deployment automation pipelines.
Please send your CV to Janisha/Victoria and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force - ALL applicants welcome to apply