Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by ERSG
The Solution Designer knows the business drivers, is the expert in his/her special landscape area and is involved in one or more Agile teams to get solution ideas implemented end-to-end and look after the whole data platform from a helicopter perspective.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Translate user stories into end-to-end solutions.
- Bridge between IT Architecture and scrum teams in your area.
- Be the primary contact person for technical design questions in strategic projects in the customer data area in NL.
- Create, align, own and share solution design principles and guidelines.
- Propose solutions to developers when they need advices on architecture.
- Support Product Owners regarding technical questions and with IT roadmap.
- Ensure low complexity, non-functional and operational readiness are included by nature into each delivery.
- Define, align and guard standards and principles to keep the architecture flat, modular and flexible for future incoming business demands.
- Our ideal candidate should be flexible and driven by results, have a strong personality and like to work both independently and in a team.
- Bachelor or master degree
- 7+ years of experience within IT application development with focus on data and BI.
- 2+ years of experience as lead developer with design responsibility.
- You have deep knowledge of Azure Ecosystems and can create solutions using with Databricks, Blob Storage, MSQL Server, SSIS, ADF, Snowflake, Azure DevOps and SSIS/SHIR.
- You have programming experience in either Python or Spark and SQL.
- Strong interest in Business Intelligence, Data and predictive analysis.
- Preferable experience in cloud topology.
- IT Architecture
- ETL and Datamodelling
- API management
- Data loading mechanism and security principles
- Breaking down complex challenges into parts and be able to structure them in technical requirements and solution designs using tools (eg Enterprise Architect, MS Visio, IServer)