CMS Business Analyst with Drupal CMS Project experience
Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by ComTech Europe Limited
My client are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with Drupal Web project experience.
We are providing support to the European Commission for the further development of the Europa Web Content Management System. This Drupal-based platform is at the heart of the European Commission's technical platform, including the multi-site instances, currently hosting about 160 Commission websites. Within this context, is urgently looking for a driven Business Analyst who has first hand relevant working experience within web and Drupal environments.
One or more of the following tasks will be performed by the Business Analyst:
Work within the team responsible for managing and improving the Europa Web Content Management System (160 websites).
Gather and analyse business needs, produce business and functional requirements and specifications.
Assist the team in analysing, preparing and executing the migration of websites to the new corporate platform.
The following specific knowledge and skills are requested:
- In-depth knowledge how to correctly use the CMS Drupal architecture (content, view, presentation, integration)
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques, governance and change management
- Demonstrated experience with the following: business analysis, functional analysis, data analysis, website design, Drupal, content management systems, online publishing, requirements engineering, writing documentation and specifications, modelling of systems and processes, stakeholder management, user acceptance testing.
- Experience with agile Scrum delivery
- Solution-oriented and CAN DO attitude
- EU/EC mindset, knowledge/interest in European affairs
- Strong level of English. Knowledge of French is considered a plus although not essential
The place of performance of the position is Brussels