JD Edwards E1 BA/Developer
Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
- In a cross-functional leadership role, act as a liaison between the JD Edwards end-user community and the IT. department. This includes the initial project proposal phase and throughout the software implementation life cycle.
- Analyze business processes, define business and system requirements, and recommend best practices using the JD Edwards applications.
- Develop the overall business process and system designs necessary to implement the solutions.
- Working independently with users or in a larger project team structure, create functional and technical specifications for required JDE software development or configuration changes.
- Implement JD Edwards software configuration changes and/or write new JDE application programs (interactive and reports) or change existing programs.
- Additional development work may include data conversions and interfaces to third-party software products.
- The scope of this role may include acting as the team lead for other software developers.
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration or Management Information Systems.
- 7+ years of JD Edwards software development experience with versions 9.0 or higher.
- Detail knowledge of JD Edwards Manufacturing and Distribution applications including functionality and supporting software configurations.
- Previous experiences with a major JDE implementation or upgrade project within a manufacturing environment.