(CRM) Database Manager
Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
(CRM) Database Manager - 12 months -Antwerp- (Belgium)
I am working directly with a client based in Antwerp who is looking for a Medior/Senior Database Manager for a 12-month freelance contract.
- Be responsible for the maintenance ie testing, monitoring, reporting and follow-up of existing CRM applications as well develop new applications in the near future
- Design the national multi-channel campaigns for marketing, sales and after sales within the CRM systems
- Define and document data flows, integrations and migrations.
- Data merging & quality management
- Definition of deduplication and data merging rules for data from different data sources
- Be responsible for the data protection compliance of systems and processes in accordance with legal requirements
- Definition and creation of reports and KPIs in cooperation with the CRM department
- 3+ years' experience in the design and maintenance of CRM systems
- Knowledge of SAP-CRM or Salesforce
- Competent with interfaces and APIs
- Dutch and English at a professional level
- Knowledge of Selligent
- Broad experience working with different stakeholders within the IT business
- Project Management experience
- French as well as other languages are an asset
-Duration: 12 months +
-Start Date: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call.
Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.