Business Communications Consultant - Amsterdam
Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is a high-level Enterprise Technology recruitment business that focuses on supplying specialist IT consultants to Fortune5000 companies in 100-countries around the world.
We launched in Amsterdam August 2013, having seen a niche for a truly specialist, "one-stop-shop" enterprise software recruitment company that could deliver consultants globally, for a fair price, with full compliance, wherever they are needed around the world.
The business has performed extremely well and we have now also launched offices in Germany and the United States.
The Business Communications Consultant is responsible for providing support to Global Enterprise Partners Front Office sales teams to ensure the growth of our market share. The key objective of this position is to increase overall communication and provide administrative support to the Sales Leadership to assist with the achievement of the budgeted sales targets.
External Business Support - 50%
- Operate social media and online platforms to drive brand awareness
- Produce sales marketing material - presentations, flyers, one pagers, infographics, and relevant content
- Organize and help execute internal and external meetings & conferences--end of month/year meetings, AGM, external conferences
- Work with consultants daily to create weekly articles and videos
Internal Business Support - 50%
- Responsible for taking the minutes during internal meetings
- Produce and manage weekly/monthly reports and presentations for weekly sales meetings
- Responsible for scheduling/coordinating schedules for performance management meetings
- Partner with sales managers on a weekly basis to generate leads and create awareness through targeted marketing campaigns, Salesforce lists, and creating content
- Align all content on website and Social Media channels- making sure the website is always updated
- Manage job posting process- ensuring all platforms align
Required skill set
- Strong Experience with MS Windows, MS Office and MS Powerpoint
- Native/fluent English with Dutch, French and German preferred
- Great writing skills in English, long & short copy.
- Some experience with on-line marketing.
- Some B2B sales experience is preferred
- Excellent communicative and organizational skills.
- Open minded, flexible and team player.
- Creative mind and eager to learn & grow.
- Strategic insight; able to see the bigger picture.
- Sense of urgency.
- Availability to travel occasionally
- Bachelor in Marketing, Communication, Management or Business
Start date: ASAP
Salary: €0,000-€5,000 with 10% bonus
Work location: Amsterdam Zuid (Zuidas)
If you are interested to apply for this position, please click on apply.