Compliance & Ethics Advisor- Economic Sanctions
Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
We are currently recruiting looking for a Compliance & Ethics advisor on a permanent basis to work with a financial organization based in Belgium.
Financial Crime is a critical area within the business so as the Subject Matter Expert, you are the Division's expert in the management of the compliance and ethics risks relating to the AML/CTF and Economic Sanctions domains providing advisory services.
The advisory services are wide-ranging and cover regulatory expertise, support to the business, drafting and delivering policies and training, and the development of relevant control activities.
- Develop, maintain and share expertise regarding your domains of expertise, at minimum AML/CTF and Economic Sanctions- EU, OFAC
- Provide advice and support to the entities Chief Compliance Officers or the AML Compliance Officer in the definition and delivery of their annual/multi-year plans for this specific expertise
- Support the business in developing a transversal view of the compliance and ethics domains for which you have expertise
- You have at least 5+ years of working in the Financial Services Sector
- You have 5 years' experience of working in a compliance function, preferably in the AML/CTF and Economic Sanctions domains, or similar
- You have a very good working knowledge of the requirements of AML/CTF and Economic Sanctions legislation including AMLD IV.
- Legal background ideally
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
My client is looking to pay up to 100K +Car +Bonus and we are looking for candidates who are based in Belgium or willing to relocate.