Full Stack C# Developer
Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by Source Technology
Full Stack C# Developer - MedTech
Full Stack C# Developer is sought by a leading MedTech company based in Lausanne to join their highly talented Software Development Team developing Windows applications. This is a great opportunity for a Full Stack C# Developer to take ownership within a highly collaborative agile environment utilising C#, ASP.NET, Docker and a data intensive environment to a DevOps workflow developing solutions into a Microsoft Azure Cloud ecosystem. As a virtue my client is keen explore highly technical Full Stack C# Developer with a good academic grounding developing REST API's with good fundamentals in dependency injection and Back End design and development. The team use a mixture of F# and ADO.NET for database access and design. It goes without saying you love working across the Full-Stack.
As Full Stack C# Developer it is of paramount significance that you are an advocate of progressive development techniques with a good background developing solutions utilizing Git, and automated test frameworks in an agile, TDD, BDD environment.
The team are working on some very exciting Greenfield projects. Within the current work flow, passion for software: delivering well-designed software, automating testing and deployment, integrating existing components, learning and applying new technologies. The team are an international one so a passionate technologist who is a fluent English speaker are welcome
Consequence, a Full Stack C# Developer who is passionate in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative environment and who are highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and technology are sought. There are excellent working benefits as well as working in an inclusive and modern environment with a tremendous working culture.
Full Stack C# Developer permanent profile required:
- Must be of the right mindset to consider and have a desire to work in a start-up organisation
- Excellent Full-stack software development in C# ASP.NET Core, AngularJS, REST API management, dependency injection, database access (F#/ADO.NET) and design.
- Experiences ideally working in DevOps workflows.
- Cloud exposure ideally in Azure or AWS DevOps.
- Good experiences in version control (Git) or Automated testing frameworks and JIRA.
- Well practised in TDD and object-orientated programming as well as tangible skills in Agile environments.
- Understanding (ISO 62304) and related environments (PACS, RIS) and formats (DICOM) would be beneficial
- Must be fluent in speaking and writing in English.
- Must have a degree or Masters' in Computer Science or a similar subject.
Full Stack C# Developer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: 100,000 - 120,000 CHF PA plus bonus package.
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.