Development Engineer - Lab Automation/UL/Safety/EMC (m/f) 80%
Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by ITech Consult
Development Engineer - Lab Automation/UL/Safety/EMC (m/f) 80- 100% Lucerne
For our client, based in Lucerne region, Switzerland we are looking for a Development Engineer with experience in Lab automation to develop Embedded, Real Time mechatronic system components.
- Working as a development engineer Electronics in the area of lab automation with a focus on motion, infrastructure and safety
- Analysis of a future modular system and corresponding system components based on a concept study (mechatronic, Embedded Real Time system)
- Translation, refinement and specification (Architecture & Requirements) of modular key principles into corresponding deliverables in close collaboration with HW and SW Architect - serving as input for upcoming development phase
- On-the-job development support of an existing system component (review design for series production, setup and define test rigs, support reliability engineering tests) to familiarize with the future modular system and its interfaces as well as our process and tools landscape
- At least 3 years' experience as Development Engineer in a technical area
- Experience working with UL/Safety, EMC conform design
- System thinking, experience in systems engineering (eg INCOSE Standard)
- Experience or knowledge in working with Visio, C#, C++, SAP, Mentor, GIT; HP ALM
- Special knowledge in control engineering and Electronics
- Experience working with Scrum
- University degree in Electrical Engineering
- Working in a regulated environment, medical devices industry of advantage
- Fluency in German.
- English Advanced.
Reference No.: 918644NC
Role: - Development Engineer
Location: Lucerne und region, Switzerland
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (Strong possibility of Extension)
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.