Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for a Administrative Expert for a 8-month contract.
Duration: 8-9 months
Department: Global Medical Affairs, WWF Cardio Renal Metabolic
Reports to: Medical Head, WWF Cardio Renal Metabolic
Responsible for managing - ie planning, coordinating and communicating - complex administrative and organizational assignments, principally in the global field
* General administrative support: Deals with complex administrative and organizational assignments independently and takes care of general administrative tasks (eg dealing with and replying to correspondence, filing, appointment and deadline coordination for the department, database administration, supervising relatively demanding processes, eg target/actual comparisons, budget, checking and assigning invoices, deputizing for administrative staff, preparing presentations after prior discussion of content, preparation and evaluation of statistics, meeting preparation [incl. diary] and taking minutes).
* Interaction: Informs, advises and supports the team and associates from outside the team on processes, guidelines and services that are specific to the department. Accommodates customers' specific needs. Is a professional partner to people within and outside the department.
* Work processes in own area of responsibility: Initiates new processes or modification of processes and coordinates the introduction of new or modified processes.
* Handling of administrative projects: Acts as project coordinator/manager for administrative projects (design, planning, implementation, communication, etc.)
* Supervisory tasks: Mentors temporary employees or apprentices or assumes a limited project coordination/management role.
Education and/or professional experience:
* Commercial training (eg Swiss Association of Commercial Employees, business school) or equivalent (eg other vocational qualification, but must have excellent administrative skills/experience) or possibly even high school graduate.
* Experience as Administrative Expert and relevant additional career training
* Possibly university graduate
* Very good written and spoken English or German, good written and spoken other language
* Knowledge of other languages (eg French) an advantage
For more information please contact Barbara Tenerowicz:
E: (see below)