Devops/DataPower Engineer | 6 months | Dutch
Posted on Oct 4, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For the Replatforming program of the applications to NN group datacentre a "DevOps Engineer DataPower Platform Specialist" is needed for the implementation of a DataPower platform. The job is temporary for the duration of the implementation of the platform.
You will be responsible for the implementation of the data power platform and for the CI/CD to deploy the DataPower mediators.
In addition, the candidate must uphold a high standard of excellence, have a strong customer focus and be capable of technical deep-dives into code and configurations, databases, operating systems, and storage.
Required skills are:
* Experience with implementation of DataPower appliance and maintenance of the platform
* Experience with IBM WebSphere (pre). Experience with SSL and certificates (making, implementation and maintenance)
* Experience with Life Cycle Management (pre)
* Automation Experience (Scripting, XML, GIT, CI/CD Tooling (pre). Test experience
* Tool experience such as SOAPUI or SOAtest (pre)
* Experience with AD/IAM
* Team player
* Being flexible and having initiative
* Responsible and proactive
* Pragmatic and solution driven
* Capable to speak and write Dutch and English
* Location is Amsterdam and sometimes The Hague.