Corporate Legal Secretary
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by WatCam
One of Cleveland finest downtown law firms is seeking a Corporate Legal Secretary to support a busy team of attorneys.
- Create and/or revise documents including contracts, agreements, transactional matters, closing documents, shareholder and corporate minutes, redlining, etc.
- Assemble pre-closing documents and sets of executed documents for signature
- Create complete PDF binder of scans
- Draft correspondence to transaction parties for attorney's review transmitting hard copy transcripts and CDs
- Draft correspondence for attorneys' review to accompany client invoices
- Open new files including drafting opening forms and engagement letters
- Attorney time entry
- Travel, schedule and calendar management
4+ years as of litigation/corporate/business transaction experience with a larger firm is required. Solid MS Office knowledge and ability to convert PDFs to Word are musts. Experience with iManage, Elite and Chrome River knowledge considered a plus.