Graphic Designer Visual Communications
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
Graphic Designer Visual Communications needs 5-7 years of experience
Graphic Designer Visual Communications requires:
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Not a Digital or Web Designer.
- Knowledge of search technologies and information systems strongly desired.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Must be organized, able to act independently, and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with digital photography.
Graphic Designer Visual Communications duties:
- Support retail execution team on preparing visual guides for graphic/window communication
- Support team on administrative graphic jobs
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job