Lab documentation clerk
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
Lab documentation clerk needs 12 months or more clerical experience in a quality, laboratory or GMP environment
Lab documentation clerk requires:
- good knowledge of word processing and database software.
- School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years manufacturer of consumer goods or other industry whose customer base included major retail or chain stores or wholesale pharmaceutical distributors
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic Accounting
Lab documentation clerk duties:
- extended periods of sitting, standing and walking, vision to monitor, moderate noise levels, and occasional lifting, climbing, bending, reaching, and crawling.
- Work is performed in office and laboratory environments.
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.