Accounts Receivable Admin
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
Accounts Receivable Admin needs 1-3 years of experience in a heavy collection environment.
Accounts Receivable Admin requires:
- Pharmaceutical Credit environment
- BS Degree in Accounting or other Business Discipline preferred, but not required.
- 2 years manufacturer of consumer goods or other industry whose customer base included major retail or chain stores or wholesale pharmaceutical distributors
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic Accounting
Accounts Receivable Admin duties:
- Fast-Paced Office environment
• Stress tolerance
• Ability to spend extended periods of time viewing a PC screen
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
• Must adhere to pre-determined work schedule
• Ability to lift archive boxes of documentation, from time-to-time
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job