Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by IDPP
Java; Back End; J2EE; Spring; Hibernate; SQL; Jenkins
We have an exciting oppotunity for an experienced Back End Java developer for a 12-month contract (possibility to extend) with a global financial company based in Dublin.
For this role, you will be joining a newly formed team to provide Authentication Technology for online payments within an exciting, fast-paced Agile environment.
- Experience in developing applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, RDBMS, Hibernate and Spring.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to proactively work to prevent a problem.
- Experience working with continuous integration tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Chef, Cruise Control etc.
- Experience working within the finincal sector would be an advantage.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€400 - €400 Daily
€400 - €450 Daily