DevOps Engineer - DataPower - Amsterdam - €70/Hour - 6 Months+
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by onezeero
DevOps Engineer - DataPower - Amsterdam - English & Dutch Speaking a Must - €70/Hour - 6 months+
Our client is a leading global consultancy. They have secured a large greenfield project based in Amsterdam, Holland and are looking for a Dutch and English speaking DevOps engineer to come on-board a long-term contract, paying up to €70 per hour. This contract will last at least 6 months, with the likelihood to roll on.
Candidates must be DataPower specialists, with a proven track record implementing the DataPower appliance and experience in maintaining the platform. You will be based in Amsterdam but there may be occasional travel (fully expensed) to the Hague.
- Strong DataPower skills - implementation and maintenance
- IBM WebSphere (pre)
- Automation Experience (Scripting, XML, GIT, CI/CD Tooling (pre)
- Experience with SSL and certificates (making, implementation and maintenance)
- Tool experience with SOAPUI or SOATest (pre)
- Experience with Life Cycle Management (pre)
- Able to speak and write in Dutch and English
Interview slots available now! Immediate start preferred.
If you have the above technical and language skills and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Please note this role is to work 5 days a week in AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.