Network Connection Support Engineer (Lv2)
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by Church International Ltd.
I am currently looking for a Network Connectivity Support Engineer to join my client in Brussels.
The primary objective of the team you will working within is to support, design and implement reliable, secure and cost-efficient network solutions to support business requirements.
The scope of the team is the WAN connectivity between HQ and datacentres and LAN connectivity at those locations, including network authentication and remote access.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call schedule
- Translate business needs into IT solutions
- Ensure developed solutions are integrated in the current network topologies
- Ensure that developed solutions are supported by current processes and existing or new network management tools
- Build and test low level design documents based on existing high-level design and standards
- Implement according to existing change processes new network topologies/devices and functionality
- Ensure standard asset management activities are executed
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco routing, switching and wireless topologies and their corresponding devices
- Build and update technical documentation and inventories
- Configure and troubleshoot WIFI networks and protocols
- Analyse and solve complex network issues
- Good knowledge of technical network monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Good knowledge of Config Management tools
- Good understanding of/follow-up on service operation's needs (SLA/KPI) for the assigned technical domain
- Proven Cisco routing, switching and working experience
- Proven working experience in configuring and supporting Cisco Wireless networks and Remote Access
- Cisco Professional (CCNP) level routing, switching, wireless and security certification
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.