Network Automation Engineer
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by Base 3
Network automation engineer
We are seeking a motivated candidate in network infrastructure domain for new challenges in our domain.
The candidate will be asked to perform the following:
- Writing scripts in Python, Interfacing with Rest APIs to automate the network management.
- Writing Ansible Playbook, modules
- Provide support and training to network LAN/WAN/Security/UC administrator to use available tools to trouble shoot the network.
- Quarterly review of Patches (or urgent security patches)
- Modifications/Additions to support documentation as required
- Testing on Development environment before move into Prod.
- Doing proof of concept of new applications/application module
- Follow market tools evolution, up to date with our integrator, software vendor.
- Create scheduled reports or ad-hoc reports.
- Improve friendliness/usage of the tools for LAN/WAN/Security/Unified Communication administrator.
- Ensure tools are ready to use and correctly monitored.
You demonstrate your ability to learn ICT technologies that are required to deploy such Automation solutions.
Intermediate knowledge of IP network (CCNA level). Having some knowledge in network monitoring tools (EMC SMARTS, Sevone, HPNA, Netscout, Gigamon, ...) is a plus.
You are fluent in English. Fluency in French or in Dutch is a plus.