Full Stack Developer
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by Darwin Recruitment
Direct engage and involvement with the founding team. Cool start up environment.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can be involved in the decision-making process and work with the most up to date technologies? Are you an expert with PHP, Vue.js with an interest in Docker or TypeScript? Are you looking for a company that has modernized the way in which schools, teachers and students develop?
Our client develops web-based software that is perfectly adapted to the needs of everyday school life. They pride themselves on the quality of their work - it isn't about the number of clicks generated for their customers, it is about the active engagement with the sites they create. They are seeking a dedicated Full Stack Developer who also takes pride in their work to join their team in this exciting period of growth for the company.
To become part of the team and take on this Full Stack role you have:
- Excellent knowledge of PHP7, OOP and MySQL
- Experience working with Docker or Composer are a benefit
- You understand existing code quickly and have no trouble adding functionalities and fixing bugs.
- A doer mentality, a good sense of humour and a willingness to always improve
- Fluent English speaker
- German language skills as an advantage
- A team player
- Available to start ASAP
- An EU citizen/Swiss National
- Eager to learn and developer
- Happy to bring your own ideas and thoughts to the development/decision process
- Versatile and varied projects to work on for the company's many clients
- Full involvement in projects from the concept to deliver, optimisation and detailed analysis of the engagement campaign
- The opportunity to develop and engage with the company's own software and technologies
- Modern and cool office environment
- A small dedicated team of developers
- Growing business with opportunity for both company and personal development
- Experts in their chosen field
- Flat hierarchy
- High dynamics and quick decision-making paths
- Direct exchange and communication with the founding team
- Quick and professional familiarisation with the company processes
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Email: (see below)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.