Oracle Cloud Infra Architect
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by Next Ventures Ltd
As Oracle Cloud Infra Architect you help clients transform their business, mostly driven by digital opportunities and technology. In a typical program you are working at the intersection of business and technology with a sound understanding of the business drivers and the capabilities of IT and how these can contribute to run an organization better or different.
- Build, manage and develop Oracle public cloud solutions
- Implements public cloud technology solutions requested by business units
- Engineering of public cloud technology platforms supporting application environments
- Documents and publish standards for application patterns
- Executes patterns and design standards for infrastructure teams
- Provides technical expertise and advice
- Work with the latest and best of breed operations, collaboration, monitoring technologies
- Experience working in a dynamic, high-pressure production environment with a mid to large systems and storage infrastructure with multiple sites/networks.
- Work in a highly creative environment and solve new problems everyday
- Collaborate across multiple technology and business disciplines globally
Our ideal candidate
- Very strong experience in Public Cloud Architectures, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), Oracle Cloud Architecture, Designing and solutions spanning DBAAS, SOA/Integration Cloud etc.
- Strong DevOps/CI/CD process architecture/engineering, Jenkins, GIT, Source Code tools
- Extensive experience with Automation focused on CloudFormation and Terraform
- Engineering and architecting enterprise grade solutions for hardware and Software issues
- Familiar with Oracle, MySQL, Java, Tomcat, Weblogic, Apache
- Extensive knowledge on Oracle Database and Applications
- Expertise in stakeholder management
- Extensive working experience with a broad range of technical solution around technology architectures, solution design, and cloud implementations. Must be proficient with engineering solutions focused on Cloud offerings- preferably Oracle, but also experience with AWS/Azure/Google.