Senior Global Sourcing Specialist
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by Real Staffing Group
As the ideal candidate you will be responsible for developing and executing optimal commodity & sourcing strategies. Establish & enhance supplier relationships to drive sourcing & supplier initiatives to meet or exceed product quality, service & deliver sustainable cost reductions, whilst reducing or mitigating risk in the Supply Chain. Responsible for collaborating with internal stakeholders and aligning on optimal sourcing strategies to develop and implement one common commodity strategy for the assigned category. Look after developing a supplier database that identifies and categorises potential suppliers by commodity and region to increase the value proposition and reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Provide strategic influence while building value-add relationships with engaged finished good suppliers and respective internal stakeholders to increase sourcing efficiency.
- Ensures optimal balance between collaborative engagement and competitive pressure to ensure maximum value is realised.
- Negotiates value improvements and manages optimal supplier contracts.
- Owns annual budget process for assigned suppliers as well as crisis or systematic issue resolution.
- Establish early, new supplier involvement to achieve development performance goals, support project timelines, and manage product cost.
- Gathers Market Intelligence and trends for the Commodity and Sub-Commodities.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies in key sourcing categories that results in a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Guide respective internal leads through a holistic & systematic category approach to material & supplier selection and management.
- Establish early involvement to achieve development performance goals, support project timelines, and manage product cost.
- Identifies all suitable suppliers per commodity and region per sample RFQ and develops comprehensive supplier knowledge & database.
- Analyses data and develops tools to manage the Commodity.
- 30% international travel as required.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales