Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist vacancy in Basel for a globally operating company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
- Fluent in German and English
- Adequate scientific or technical knowledge in a spe-cific area (eg synthetic, analytical, galenical).
- Basic knowledge in scientific/technical areas of col-laboration.
- Good knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
- Design, perform and document scientific experiments/plant activities in collaboration with experienced team members if necessary.
- Provide documentation of raw data, evaluation and contribute to interpretation of results. Provide input for the selection of next experiments.
- Optimize existing methods (lab or plant) or contribute to new method development and reproduce published methods.
- Actively support the transfer of analytical or manufacturing procedures to pilot plant or production, including process steering controls etc
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.