Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist vacancy in Basel for a globally operating company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Good knowledge of cGMP: minimum of 2 years GMP experience.
- Good organization and good communication is a must.
- Good technical knowledge in analytical separation.
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Quality Assurance experience would be advantageous
- Review raw data/documents of physical/chemical experiments (including pH, HPLC or CE, UV) in a cGMP environment.
- Address simple problem. Recognize and communicate complex problems. Inform and support on deviations and unexpected results.
- Archive batch records.
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.