Data SW Engineer/Brussels/English speaking/500 Euros per day
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by Endeavour Recruitment
Data Software Engineer required to join a leading telecommunications client based in Brussels on an initial 6 month month contract. English speaking site.
- Participate in the definition of the needs and writing of the User Stories
- Collaborate with Data Scientist to the development of the Advanced Analytics modules
- Participate to the Data Architecture and modelling on an Hadoop platform
- Develop modules related to the Data ingestion, Datamodelling and Data aggregation
- Ensure quality of the development using Continuous Integration framework
- You have a proven experience of at least 2-3 years as a Data SW Engineer. This experience covers the following technical skills:
- Strong hands-on experience in SW development on an Hadoop environment
- Strong knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem: Hortonworks (Hadoop, Spark, Nifi, Oozie )
- Good knowledge of specific Advanced Analytics framework and libraries: PySpark, H2O, Python Mlib
- Strong knowledge of Scala and Python
- Strong knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment framework: Gitlab, Jenkins, Ansible
- Knowledge of Data Visualisation framework like QlikSense is a plus
- You have a proven experience of at least 2-3 years as a Data SW Engineer
- You're quality oriented
- You're open minded team player, ready to adapt to the changing needs
- You're committed to deliver, pragmatic and solution oriented.
- Languages: English (very good in reading, writing, speaking) is a must
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.