Inventory Support Specialist
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client in the NE Ohio area is looking for an Inventory Support Specialist. This is a contract position through the end of 2019, with the potential for extensions.
.*Candidates must have reliable to transportation as their will be local travel.
- To assist with the Inventory Management Transformation in the capacity of an Inventory Support Specialist (ISS) throughout Northeast Ohio.
- Utilizing a barcode scanner lap top, iPad and other similar handheld devices to capture inventory levels within a given space
- Basic understanding of Excel and other MS Office applications
- Basic understanding of mobile device use such as iPads
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to follow verbal/written instructions.
- Ability to read/follow map like/pictorial/schematic instructions
- Ability to be self directed/motivated
Qualified candidates need to be dependable resources who are computer/tech literate and can work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
This is a traditional work schedule of Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM. Resources may be asked to work overtime, late nights or weekends if schedules can be arranged.