Service Desk - Team Lead, Dublin
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Service Desk - Team Lead
3 months Initially, scope to extend out for right candidate
Contract Role - Day rate negotiable DOE
Dublin based financial services client are now seeking a Team Lead for their Service Desk team. The successful candidate will lead a small team of Service Desk Agents and will have a degree of hands on support themselves.
- Lead a team of Service Desk Agents supporting end user environments
- ITIL environment
- IT Level 2 Agents are responsible to support Level 1 agents in a timely fashion, and Level 2 & 3 IT requests to the appropriate support and resolver groups.
- Achieve as much knowledge in the popular operating systems, applications as is deemed necessary to assist clients.
- Provide Training, scheduling & guidance to the team.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to queries and problems from all clients.
- 3+ years Team Lead experience.
- 6+ years' experience in IT environments supporting Hardware, MS Operating Systems, Office, etc.
- A recognised third level qualification in a computer related discipline;
- One or more recognised industry certification in PC, Network and Server support (CompTIA A+, Server +, Network +, MCP in Windows 7/8/10);
- Excellent written and communication skills in English;
- The ideal candidate should possess strong solutions background in both technical support and technical administration.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with a Positive work attitude enthusiastic, self-motivated and strong workload management.