.Net Developer with CyberArk experience
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by ComTech Europe Limited
Customer is looking for a CyberArk (CPM/PSM) plugin/connectors developer in the frame of the integration of the PAM (privilege access management) application within the IT environment.
In a nutshell, the candidate:
Will be part of the Cyber Security team. He/she will work mainly in close collaboration with PAM/PSM application engineers.
will perform the technical analysis of the required interfaces in order to define the most efficient integration of the CyberArk CPM and/or PSM components.
will perform the required development and/or configuration of CyberArk plugins and connectors.
- Be the point of contact for CPM/PSM interfaces development.
- Perform the development/configuration of CyberArk plugins and connectors
- Perform/follow up of the release activities related to interface developments.
- Create documentation on development and operational aspects of interfaces.
- at least 2 years' experience on Scripting such like powershell, python,
- at least 2 years' experience as developer in .NET (using REST/SOAP API ) and C#.
-Nice to have:
Experience in TCL, AutoIT and iMacro used for customizing plugins/connectors with CyberArk or other applications/software using the same dev languages.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English is mandatory)
- Pro-active with good troubleshooting skills
- Team player, able/willing to share knowledge
- Team player
- Fluent English plus any French or Dutch Skills would be a bonus although not essential.