O365/EMS/Win10 Architect - Migration/Deployments - 100% remote
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by Experis AG
Office 365/EMS/Win10 Architect/Consultant - Migrations/Deployments - 100% remote!
Experis is currently supporting our client, a global technology company with their search for a very technical person. I'm looking for a professional who has 5-10 years of experience as a solution architect with hands-on experience doing Office 365/Win7 to Win10 migrations and deployments and moving clients to the cloud. This contract position is slated to last an initial 18 months and is 100% fully remote! If you have the technical background I need, have great people skills and have worked in global technology companies in a similar capacity, get in touch.
What is it you'll have to do?
The Architect will help enterprise customers find the most efficient way to transition to the cloud, deal with technical and business blockers to onboarding and to drive adoption. This role is about ensuring a seamless Office 365 onboarding for clients.
- Engage with clients to ensure the onboarding experience is focused on standard, outcome-oriented activities
- Help clients and partners in deploying onboarding plans that level the Microsoft 365 service features
- Define necessary deployment requirements, capture and approve customer success plans to transition clients to O365 and maintain high-level of customer satisfaction
- Engage with both internal/external stakeholders to ensure that the customer is ready to transition to O365 at the time of license purchase by addressing business blockers that could impact the rapid onboarding and adoption of O365
- Act as the SME on Microsoft 365 deployment and usage in key readiness events
- Collect/process product improvement concepts in order to accelerate future customer adoption of cloud services
Your specific background:
- Background as a solution architect/consultant
- You are a consultant/architect with 8+ years of experience (as a Microsoft Partner or service provider)
- Very good knowledge of: Active Directory, Exchange On-Premise, ADFS
Expert knowledge in either:
1) Messaging and Identity:
- O365 workloads: Identity, EXO, Teams (mandatory)
- Identity and messaging with multiple forests
- Experience with complex O365 projects is mandatory
2) EMS and Win10
- EMS workloads: AADP, AIP, Intune
- Win10 deployments
- Experience with very complex EMS projects is mandatory
- ENGLISH only, perfectly fluent. Any other language skills are highly desired
- All relevant Microsoft certifications
- Good knowledge of pre-sales processes: SOWs, etc.
- Office 365 cloud experience (Windows deployments/Office ProPlus/Exchange/Sharepoint)
- Strong customer-facing skills: you need to be a great communicator because you will be dealing with clients at C-level
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in Zurich, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster or send him your CV and testimonials today. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. .