Scrum master - NL - ASAP
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for an experienced Dutch speaking Scrum Master with experience in Data & Analytics. This is for a client of mine in Holland.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the gaps in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel/plan to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least three year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus):
- Experience is playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a Data & Analytics or Cloud area that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, SAFe, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team (Azure DevOps, JIRA).
- Duration: Initially 6 months initially and will get extended
- Rate: Please let us know what you want per hour or per day - but around 80-€90 an hour
- Days: 5 days - 1 day a week from home
- Interview: immediately
- Location: Holland
- Start: ASAP (interviews ASAP)
- Language: Dutch
Are you available and interested?
Please let us know and share your CV with us in Word, where we can see above experience