Legal Counsel - Contract/Coprorate Law (50%)
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by Experis AG
Legal Counsel - Contract/Corporate Law (50%)
End: 20.04.2019 (+ pos. extension)
For Experis, you are more than just a CV. As part of the ManpowerGroup, we have access to a vast network of opportunities. We connect you with new challenges that will accelerate your career.
On behalf of our client, a globally renowned company with international presence, we are looking for a motivated Legal Counsel for a contracting position in Baden.
The position holder will be a Legal Counsel for all fields of contract and corporate law, supporting the PG Switzerland General Counsel and the Senior Legal Counsel.
- Legal support to operational units, BU and Country organisation in all domestic and international legal aspects, in particular contract and corporate law
- Protection and enforcement of company interests in negotiation with third parties, before government agencies as well as before state courts and arbitral tribunal domestically and abroad
- Ensuring compliance with state and other laws and regulations as well as ABB internal regulations in various fields,
- Deputizing and supporting other counsels within CH-LI
- Corporate legal aspects, including M&A and Integration
- Providing business-oriented solutions
- Cross linked and coordinated thinking
- Responsiveness and high degree of responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Learning agility
- Appropriate communication with all stakeholders
- Master degree in Law (lic.iur.; MLaw)
- Qualification as attorney-at-law
- Qualification or experience in anglo-saxon legal system a plus
- Legal generalist with special experience in specific fields, such as corporate/M&A,
- Interest in compliance/integrity matters
- Ability to close intercultural and interdisciplinary collaboration with team worldwide
- Proven communication skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Over 7 years practice in inhouse legal department in energy sector or comparable industry
Have we awakened your interest? Then I look forward to your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Greg Margaritis.
We can only consider Swiss/EU Nationals or people with a valid working permit for this role.