Functional Business Analyst
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
My client is looking to hire an experienced Functional Business Analyst on a 12 month fixed term contract
You will be joining a newly established and expanding team and be responsible for delivering a new Kronos Time and Attendance service using the My Time platform which is currently being implemented resulting in a Workforce Management solution that is purpose built for this client.
You will be responsible for business analysis of current and proposed work processes, as well as system configuration and maintenance of the My Time (Kronos) applications. You will work in partnership with various teams and will engage with these teams across multiple business streams including the My Time project team, business end users, Payroll, HR and IT.
This fixed term contract role will suit someone with circa three years' system or functional analysis experience using the Kronos T&A system, or equivalent.
- Administer the system configuration, maintenance, user access requests and change controls
- Become a subject matter expert on the end-to-end Workforce Management solution providing analysis of current and future processes
- Troubleshoot, identify and diagnose system and application errors, perform system analysis and changes to system rules and configuration as appropriate
- Work with team members and business stakeholders to develop, document and refine Workforce Management processes and rules which will be used to configure the application
- Support testing including test script and test scenario development as well as implementing any associated configuration changes
- Ensure systems and processes are smoothly transitioned to each business area and assist with development of training materials and other supporting documentation
- Process development and enhancements through continuous improvement
- Circa 3 years' Kronos, or equivalent system/functional analysis experience
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Capable of working on own initiative with effective decision-making qualities
- Strong problem-solving ability and organisational skills