Cloud Systems Administrator (O365)
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
- 3 years of relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and IT work experience (Bachelor's degree + 1 year of relevant work experience) with in-depth knowledge or skill regarding Windows, Amazon Workspaces and Dropbox
- Certifications (or relevant course work if no certification available) in Virtual Desktop systems or cloud support of specialized systems.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge with Office 365, Amazon Workspaces and Dropbox administration (or similar cloud based services)
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of Azure AD
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge Microsoft Active Directory
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge or skills in installing, configuring, and implementing group rights, user rights for cloud platforms.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge or skills in testing Business Continuity Plans.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge or skills in diagnosing, repairing and communicating status of system capacity, group and user rights, system quotas, and systems management tools for cloud platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge or skills in diagnosing, repairing, and communicating the status of cloud applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge or skills in interfacing with end users and vendors.
- Demonstrated applied knowledge or skills in monitoring or maintaining cost recovery accounting and data security for cloud platforms.
- Demonstrated applied knowledge or skills in project coordination. General knowledge or skills in project management. May also participate in projects as a team resource.
- Most work is performed on site in an office environment.
- Opportunity exists to work offsite at home location as a teleworker 1-2 days a week.
- Must have home office or equivalent work space and reliable high-speed Internet connection. Overtime: straight time