IS specialist - Business Analyst
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
IS Specialist - Business Analyst - Freelance 6months+
I am working directly with a client based in Brussels who is looking for an experienced Business analyst with Project management experience on a freelance basis 6 months+ contract
You will act as the functional SME on current and future applications used in the area of supply and demand, you will be the link between the business and application team
On current applications:
- Perform requirements gathering business change requests and technical upgrades.
- Support in User Acceptance Testing.
On newly developed applications:
- Perform analysis on data required.
- Provide input and advice on possible solutions, pros and cons, functions and features for NMSC's, study different scenario for implementation considering current application landscape.
- Understand business requirements and advise project team on highly specialized, complex solutions architecture and implementation.
- University degree Business and/or Computer Science.
- Fluent in English (TME business language).
- 3-5 years of functional experience as Business Analyst.
- Experience gathering business requirements (to be model, as is model, etc.).
- Experienced Project manager able to lead small/medium sized teams.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile frameworks.
- Analytical skills, combined with capability to make synthesis of problem area and solution proposal.
- LOCATION: Brussels
- DURATION: 6 months+
- START DATE: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.