Handy Person/Gardener Required
Posted on Oct 3, 2019 by JobServe Limited
This is a great opportunity for a competent individual to join our maintenance team.
The work will be spread across 6 sites all in the Tiptree and Colchester area so the ideal candidate will be required to have their own transport. The sites include office buildings, private residential and sports facilities.
The main duties involve:
- Performing seasonal landscape work including pruning, clean-up, bulb planting, leaf removal, digging, and weeding flower beds and borders
- Using machinery such as lawn mowers, rotovators and hedge trimmers
- Maintaining high levels of presentation
- Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment
Additional tasks may involve:
- Assisting the maintenance team when required; assembling sheds, painting fencing, and other DIY tasks
- Participate in ice and snow removal
- Clean up litter in planting beds
Hours of work:
40 hours per week
Up to £17,500 per annum