Environmental Scientist/Engineer (Cork and Limerick Office ): 3 - 5 Years Experience
We are seeking Environmental Consultants to work within our growing Environmental team in our Cork and Limerick office on exciting and varied environmental projects. The ideal candidate will be looking to further his/her career and gain invaluable experience in a multi disciplinary engineering consultancy within a friendly working environment. This is a permanent role and offers the successful candidate opportunities for career development.
- Preparation of screening, scoping and EIAR reports
- Preparation of AA Screening Reports
- Environmental due diligence assessments
- Preparation of SEA documents
- Preparation of statutory consent documentation
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Degree in Environmental Engineering or Science, Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience, most of which will have been gained within an environmental consultancy area
- Membership of a professional body preferable
- Knowledge of and experience in contaminated land/geo-environmental assessment would be an advantage
- Ability to work well in teams, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong technical report writing skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Data collection & interpretation
- Public and statutory consultation
- EIAR preparation
- Waste Management studies
- IE/IPC licence applications
- Ecological assessment
- Risk assessment
• A competitive salary and benefits.
• Working closely with senior Staff Managers / Directors.
• Working on a wide range of projects.
• Opportunity to progress your career.
• Active Sports and Social Club.
• Accredited CPD Programme with support and mentoring.
• Company pension scheme.
• Financial support for further approved training.
Malachy Walsh and Partners is an equal opportunities employer.