Oracle HCM Business Analyst
Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by Barker Search
Provides HRIT technical and functional expertise and support in the areas of HR Systems, including Taleo and/or Oracle HCM
- HRIT support includes configuration, development, testing, reporting, and/or problem resolution.
- Researches, studies, and analyzes HR system related issues and provides appropriate resolution.
- Collaborates with HRIT staff to create and implement test plans to ensure data integrity throughout HR Systems.
- Develops functional specifications and addendums to user requirements. Develops on-demand ad-hoc queries related to HR system data. Responds to and analyzes customer requests and inquiries following HRIT standards and timeframes.
- Works with HRIT staff to create training and communication documentation.
- Acts as a liaison to Corporate and Site HR on HRIT support-related issues and acts as a liaison to Information Technology and third party vendors for problem resolution of software related issues.
- Participates in HR system development efforts affecting Corporate HR and impacting data maintained on the HRIT System which drives other departments.
- Assists in maintaining configuration tables and performing mass updates.
- Creates and updates process documentation. Ensures appropriate user security set-up and maintenance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years HRIT Support experience
- Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud experience, including HCM configuration and/or writing and maintaining fast formulas and/or configuring or maintaining Oracle Cloud Security. Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) or Oracle FUSION highly preferred.
- Experience with Oracle reporting and operations management tools such as Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition(OBIEE), Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC), Oracle HCM Data Loader (HDL) or HCM Extract highly preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency with data manipulation and analysis tools, including Microsoft Excel, Access and Project..