Project Manager - PMO (Process)
Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by MCG - Midwest Consulting Group
Contract to Hire
Conversion Salary: $115k - $120k
Years of experience: 5+ years as a PM and 8 overall years
Looking for a business PMO processes and tools experienced background with project experience in business operations, not IT. Must have project execution and heavy collaboration with business sponsors and subject matter experts to determine project scope, requirements and schedule. Business/operations background responsible for implementing PMO methodologies and processes.
- Bachelors Degree and PMP are required
- Accomplished and skilled Project Manager with solid experience leading all phases of diverse business operations, implementation, financial, and cross-functional related projects across the enterprise.
- Well-versed in the areas of project management, project planning, process improvement, business stakeholder interaction, vendor management, risk analysis/management, documentation, and much more.
- Accomplished business strategist who is able to plan and manage multi-million-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage, and bottom-line gains.
- Well-versed in vendor management, including ensuring all services outsourced to vendors are compliant with policies, procedures, budget/expense, Service Level Agreements, and Performance Metrics.
- Experience working directly with the SME's and business stakeholders on various projects to put a plan in place and engage the right resources to implement the project
- Experience defining project requirements so the team has a clear picture of what they are implementing
- Well versed with process improvement, process analysis, and governess-help bring back the process and methodology to the PMO and help it mature
- Best practice and process and clean up the processes in place currently
- Facilitate collaboration with the teams, SME's and stakeholders what, how, when, who
- Help the stakeholders or business know what to do and put together plans, who to engage, coach on process and breakdown info into requirements-project plan .risk, dependencies, budget, keep on task and schedule
- Hybrid environment but mostly Waterfall right now-want to move to Agile
- Experience managing enterprise projects for visible key accounts