Software Engineer Robotics and Autonomous Systems
Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by Source Technology
Source Technology are in partnership with a small tech start up based in LA who are looking to bring on board a Software Engineer due to their continued growth.
Working across a range of intelligence, autonomous systems, computer vision and artificial intelligence.
The right person for this role will have a natural curiosity for developing technology and want to be in an environment that encourages making strides in new disciplines.
What You'll do:
Design, develop, test, and deploy Real Time software systems related to:
- Be able to control remote devices through a variety of SLAM
- Closed-loop object tracking and control of aerial platforms.
- Work with a group of scientists and engineers to derive best solutions for each project, such as:
- Implementing state-of-the-art Machine Learning algorithms
- Optimizing performance on CPU/GPU
- Designing and developing data pipelines
- Performing analysis on a wide range of large and disparate datasets to validate quality of solutions.
- Provide proper documentation on design architecture, implementation plan, testing criteria, and routine project updates
- Working knowledge of Robotics or Machine Learning
- C++.Python MATLAB or IDL
- Working experience developing imagine processing algorithms on CPU/GPU
- LiDar, Deep Learning, Controls experience is welcomed but no essential
- MSc or PhD in a Computer Science related field
Less experienced candidates will be reviewed on a case by case basis