Data Analystics Consultant
Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by Experis AG
Data Analytics Consultant
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a data analytics and business consulting company in Zürich, we are looking for an experienced Data Analytics Consultant to advise clients during the conception, planning and implementation of data analytics projects. A successful candidate will be passionate about working with the project team to provide clients the high quality and reliability characterizing their brand.
- Understand requirements' analytics and deliver solution design
- Perform Datamodelling; architecture design; data extraction and transformation
- Manage data visualization and reporting
- Implement machine learning models
- Present your results to middle and top management
- Understand your clients' needs
- Domain knowledge in at least one industry
- Down-to-earth and pragmatic results-oriented attitude while advising your clients
- Experience in working with large data sets and databases
- Knowledge in relevant technologies and programming languages (eg SQL, Python, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau, Microsoft BI)
- Be able to deliver outstanding results with high business value in a comprehensible form
- Have the intellectual agility required to get the job done in an easy-to-do-business-with way
- Be value clever and creative team player
- Very good at understanding the clients' needs
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Elisabetta Gianni.