Test Automation Engineer (German)
Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by Summit Recruitment AG
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients in Switzerland a Test Automation Engineer in the Zurich area.
As a successful applicant for the job as a Test Automation Engineer, you will be part of a fast-paced, innovative company with a multicultural environment. You will be responsible to create Test Automation Strategies to support the day to day across the business. You will lead the implementations and executions of large software test cases in an IT environment and you will be reporting it to the Head of Release and Test Managers.
For the job as a Test Automation Engineer you must have:
- Educational background in IT Business or Computer science or equivalent education.
- Experience working as a Test Automation Engineer (ideally ISTQB certified), having worked with tools such as Selenium, TOSCA or similar.
- Experience working in the Insurance sector or B2B environments.
- Good understanding of biometric risk solutions.
- Good development skills with the likes of C#, .NET, Java or other Object Orientated programming languages.
- Insurance background is highly beneficial
- German and English to a business level.