INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER/FREELANCE- Part time/EINDHOVEN
Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER/FREELANCE - Part time/EINDHOVEN/4 Months/Start Date: January
Role and Responsibilities:
My client, based outside of Eindhoven, is looking for a temporary Senior Security Officer to join their IT security team as an analyst. They will require the officer to report on and analyse their current security policies mapping the current situation of the company. Using previous knowledge based on broad experience in security background, they will offer strategies to improve and implement enhanced security standards.
- 10+ years experience in information security
- Experience in Security & Risk Management
- Knowledge of Enterprise Security products: Firewalls (Checkpoint, Cisco, StoneSoft, Juniper, Symantec), Proxies, IPS/IDS, Vulnerability Scanners, Endpoint Security products, Packet Capture, Exploitation and forensics tools, etc.
- Wide-ranging Networking skills, LAN, WLAN, DNS & DHCP (Microsoft, Infoblox), WAN Accelerators (Riverbed Steelhead), Load-Balancing (F5, Microsoft), etc.
- Fluent communication skills in Dutch and English
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical mindset
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number or alternatively call. Please pass this advert on to anyone who might be interested.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.