SAP PI Application Development Expert (Ref. Nr.: RE2631)
Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by BRINE SA
BRINE SA has been placing top IT specialists at well-known customers for over 30 years. In doing so, we focus on performance, competence, experience and partnerships.
Ensures the delivery, quality and completeness of software development work to cost-effectively meet business requirements and to build and preserve long-term value in ERP Systems.
- Act as provider and coordinator of technical expertise in SAP integration/development technologies like PO, CPI, API management and ABAP, S/4Hana, and UI5
- Acts as gatekeeper that is responsible for completeness, and quality of development work delivered for deployment into ERP systems through formal review and acceptance/rejection of this work.
- Act as arbitrator and mediator for escalations related to technical design decisions. Coach and mentor development coordinators, developers and new joiners to achieve service line goals.
- Design, develop and implement services provided by Development Factory.
- Evaluate vendor performance by measuring KPIs
- Implements and ensures conformity and compliance to the technical standards, practices and processes that govern and control Factory Services work (eg design, development, configuration); also contributes to definition and evolution of these.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal customers, peers and external partners.
- Understands and drives application of vendor and industry-driven best practices in ERP solutions, such as code reuse and customization avoidance.
- Ensures that work activities and work product comply with all relevant regulatory and internal policy controls (eg GxP, SOX, Security Baseline).
- Recognizes and leverages opportunities for reuse of work or techniques across ERP applications to promote efficiency and consistency.
- Provide and validate effort estimations
- Conduct interviews for key development resources
- Ensures development services are delivered on schedule and within budget
- Align customer feedback with service providers and evaluate options to improve quality of service delivery
- Evaluate new technologies and provide an assessment of the impact
- Retain critical and key know how to be able to assess services provided by vendors and third parties
- Document processes and policies used within Development Factory
- Govern system access for development activities
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI'S)
- Customer and peer satisfaction with aspects of service under control or influence as measured by multi-rater feedback, surveys, etc.
- Adherence to defined Development Factory SLAs
- Satisfactory audit results for relevant work and work product.
- No repeat audit findings.
- Improving efficiency and quality of vendor deliverables as measured by vendor KPIs.
- Performance against agreed objectives and behaviours.
- Adherence to budgets
- Must perform in globally-dispersed, culturally diverse, inter-discipline organization.
- Must exercise independent decision-making guided by general principles and procedures in new and/or quickly evolving business settings.
- Role requires ability to absorb new information and acquire or expand skills quickly
- Education: University degree in Computer Science, Information Management or related discipline; or other degree with significant work experience in similar disciplines.
- Hands-on Experience: 10 or more years of hands-on work with relevant technologies (SAP PO, CPI, ABAP, S/4 Hana, UI5, ...). Additional functional, technical experience with related SAP and ERP tools and technologies is desirable.
- Remote/Virtual Teams: Experience demonstrating effective working with distributed or off-shore teams is preferred.
TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Must have and maintain deep knowledge of relevant SAP technology and tools (SAP SAP PO, CPI, ABAP, S/4 Hana, UI5, ) and of application development and life cycle management theory and practice.
- Must have strong technical writing and reading skills.
- Requires strong negotiation and consensus-building skills.
- General knowledge of ITIL framework, ITIL certification preferred and specialized certification in service design and delivery ideal.
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA. (see below)
Duration: till end of 2019 (Option to renewal)
Salary: to be discussed
Permit: EU permits
Ref. Nr.: RE2631
BRINE SA has been providing its IT- and SAP specialists for short-, mid- and long-term projects in Switzerland since 1985, with customers primarily active in the following market sectors:
Financial services sector, especially banks and insurance companies
Government and services sectors
BRINE SA is a stable, financially independent, Swiss enterprise with its head office in Zurich. Our services cover the entire IT spectrum, as well as interfaces to the various business sectors, and range from management- and IT-consulting through to software development and project implementation.
IT - Resources
We offer our top consultants, computer Profi's and SAP experts to our customers as external specialists for limited assignments and as well for permanent positions. BRINE SA is especially distinguished by its renowned characteristic strengths:
Short reaction time - rapid selection and supply of consultant's CVs, with skills matched to customer requirements.
Quality - we take quality very seriously, both for internal and external-facing processes, thereby convincing many customers to maintain a long-standing business relationship with BRINE SA
Coaching - BRINE SA coaches and supports its consultants throughout the entire duration of the customer assignment.
BRINE SA is ISO 9001:2008 certified since 2014